Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Italian styled Ford Mustang

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    I like what they've done with the top and rear, I don't like the stretched front though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member hobbs#56's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    I think the back looks too short.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member harmon52's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2006
    Posts
    26
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    i think they shouldn't produce it hell it probably cost so much that if all of us puts all our money together it wont make a down payment lol
    "But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle victorious."

    - Vince Lombardi


  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    I like my 67 fastback GTA, I like my 89 GT (never sat in a parking lot), I like my 70 cj convertible, I like my 95 coupe, I like all of the mustangs in my family. But for some reason I don't care too much for this one. I don't know if it because the back looks alot like a 240zx, or the front looks it has been stoned for a week. Maybe it's the color. Whatever it is I do not care for this mustang. But that is just me.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    I'd have one. But then hell, I used to have a golden egg for a car!(focus)

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member hobbs#56's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2006
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Italian styled Ford Mustang

    [ QUOTE ]
    I like my 67 fastback GTA, I like my 89 GT (never sat in a parking lot), I like my 70 cj convertible, I like my 95 coupe, I like all of the mustangs in my family. But for some reason I don't care too much for this one. I don't know if it because the back looks alot like a 240zx, or the front looks it has been stoned for a week. Maybe it's the color. Whatever it is I do not care for this mustang. But that is just me.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Can't leave out the 69 boss.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •